I've recently recorded 2 ACL presentations that I have uploaded online, and for a special limited offer I am offering these 2 presentations for the price of 1!
That's over 60mins of evidence based content for only $20! Compared to other online webinars, and learning opportunities, this is excellent value for money!
Don't forget health professionals (not just Physios) can claim continuing education points for downloading my tutorials! See below for details of what is covered in each presentation.
ACL Injury: What Do You Do Now? (30mins)
1) Conservative management of the ACL injured patient
2) Pre-op physiotherapy and how it improves long term post-op outcomes
3) Post-op rehab: What it should entail and post-op protocols
4) Return to sport testing
Return To Sport Testing Following ACL Reconstruction (30mins)
1) Hop test protocol
2) Isokinetic and isotonic strength testing
3) Things to be aware of when using Limb Symmetry Index
To access my lectures, you have 2 options for the same price. Download instantly from here (www.learn.physio) or from here at my website www.mickhughes.physio (delayed access, password required).
I hope you enjoy the content! If you have any questions from the presentations feel free to email me at email@example.com
Yours in health!